Make-up melt-proof tricks you ought to try
Los Angeles: Hot and sweaty season is often frowned upon and is called as the make-up meltdown time of year. But it doesn`t have to be. Get your hands on the right tools.
Here are a few tips from Hollywood`s make-up artists:
* Use eye pencil: Actress Amy Adams` make-up artist Stephen Sollitto suggests skipping eyeshadow altogether in the summer time. So shun creams, pots and powders. Instead use waterproof pencils and shade in your whole lid.
* Find a multi-purpose product: Instead of layering onto your complexion, find a power foundation that has built-in SPF and is waterproof, says Sollitto. Actress Jennifer Garner`s make-up artist Fiona Stiles says if you must add hydration to your complexion, "skip moisturiser. Just use sunscreen."
* Primer for eyes: Stiles thinks using a face primer is "an unnecessary step". However, if you do want to use eyeshadow she suggests first swiping on eye primer to prevent creases on the lids.
* Go for bronzer: Actress Jaimie Alexander`s make-up pro Jeffrey Paul says apply self-tanner in areas you want to contour, like under the cheekbones. It soaks into the skin and won`t melt or rub off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season