Prateik to make his ramp debut
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Prateik is all set to make his ramp debut as the show stopper for ace designer Rina Dhaka at the upcoming Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW).
The 24-year-old will walk the ramp along with his ‘My Friend Pinto’ co-star Kalki Koechlin Saturday.
"Yes, Prateik and Kalki will walk the ramp for Rina Dhaka," a source told reporters.
‘My Friend Pinto’, slated to release Oct 14, has been directed by Raghav Dar and is a co-production of Sanjay Leela Bhansali and UTV Motion Pictures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn