Prateik to make his ramp debut
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Prateik is all set to make his ramp debut as the show stopper for ace designer Rina Dhaka at the upcoming Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW).
The 24-year-old will walk the ramp along with his ‘My Friend Pinto’ co-star Kalki Koechlin Saturday.
"Yes, Prateik and Kalki will walk the ramp for Rina Dhaka," a source told reporters.
‘My Friend Pinto’, slated to release Oct 14, has been directed by Raghav Dar and is a co-production of Sanjay Leela Bhansali and UTV Motion Pictures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!