Who needs permanent makeup?
Everyone has their own share of flaws. At the same time in this fast-paced world it becomes difficult to indulge in proper makeup sessions to hide those imperfections.
But, isn’t it equally important to look unblemished and attractive to survive in this ever-competitive world?
Exactly, says Gunjan Gaur, Permanent Makeup Expert and Executive Director of ALPS Beauty Clinics, while she reveals who all require the boon of Permanent Makeup – a makeup which lasts forever while hiding your flaws.
Ace those Arcs:
Anyone who have light and thin eyebrows and wants them to appear darker and thicker can go for Permanent Eyebrow Shaping. Also, those who have grey hair in their eyebrows and gaps or cuts in their brow line require permanent eyebrow enhancement too. If you are anyone amongst them, you should go for permanent eyebrow shaping to flaunt beautifully shaped eyebrows all the time.
Pep up your peepers:
Permanent Eyeliner/Kohl Application is for women who cannot apply eye-liner neatly or women in often in rush, who find it a hassle to apply liner/kohl every day. Also, ladies who wear spectacles and lenses and have trouble taking them off, and then applying the eye makeup, then again taking it off during touch-ups can certainly go for this procedure. For simplifying things, they should go in for permanent eyeliner or kohl application to add black-magic into your eyes.
Those who have de-shaped lips and those with thin lips who want to make them appear fuller and more attractive can go in for Permanent Lip-liner application. You can out-line your lips in order to make them look bigger and poutier. For the process, one may choose her favorite shade of lip liner and actually, the one which suits you the best and will look good on you till it stays.
A tint of back:
Have you ever wished for a tiny mole here or there on your face, to make you look more striking than ever? Yes, those wanting to have beauty spots to enhance their appearance and look more sensuous can go in for Permanent Beauty Spot Application at any point of your face. These are created by infusing beauty pigmented on the chosen part of your face that lasts for more than 15 years.
Patients of leucoderma, with an upcoming wedding and also, those do not have time to undergo the medicinal treatment; can go for Permanent Coloring to camouflage their white scars. This painless procedure can also completely hide leucodermic patches of people who don’t prefer a medical treatment for its suitability issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peterson Hill' set relocated
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita Khan's wedding reception in Mandi
- Shield hair from monsoon humidity
- `Piku' crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide
- Aamir Khan visits Sonam Kapoor on the sets of 'Neerja'
- Rolling Stones kick off 'Zip Code' stadium tour in San Diego
- Katy Perry's gigs are mental: Charli XCX
- 10 Things you should definitely do in a lifetime
- Lalit Sen to compose for new TV show
- Irrfan, Deepika took romance to new level: Sircar
- Vanessa Hudgens suffering from tendinitis
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, advised rest
- Gul Panag launches fitness app in Mumbai
- Michelle Obama packs a punch, accepts workout challenge
- Want to lose weight? Eat little, but often
- Tom Hardy reveals painful drug-addled past
- Portia De Rossi opens up about early struggle with bulimia, anorexia
- Tanuja, daughters create breast cancer awareness
- Meditation should be part of school curriculum: Shoojit Sircar
- Zoe Saldana has banished 'diet'
- Mandira Bedi turns fitness guru
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day