Women have 20 yrs of bad hair days in their lifetime
London: Women tend to spend about 20 years of their lives miserably because of "bad hair days”, a study has found.
Eight out of 10 say their feelings of self-worth, confidence and beauty depend on how their hair is looking, the Daily Express reported.
If it is messy and unruly it can make them moody and depressed for more than four hours during the day.
Travelodge, which quizzed 2,000 British women, found that more than half said their "inner strength" was dictated by their hairdo.
The research revealed that the average woman will spend 7,332 days of their lives being miserable about the state of their hair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!