Recipe: Kele Ki Barfi
4 large ripe banana (pake kele)
11/2 cup milk (doodh)
2 cup sugar
2 tblsp ghee
75 gm coconut (nariyal)
1/2 cup crushed walnut (akhrot)
How to make
Peel banana and mash them.
Now cook mashed banana along with milk in a pan until milk dries up.
Now add ghee and stir continuously till it turns brown in colour.
Now add sugar, grated coconut and walnut and stir.
Remove it from the flame. Grease a plate with ghee and spread the mixture in the plate.
Its thickness should be 1/2”. When it settles to be cut in pieces, cut barfi in desired shape.
Garnish with dry fruits and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar