Recipe: Wine Biscuits
228 g Confectioners` Powdered Sugar
455 g Wheat Flour
114 g Butter
114 g Cream
114 g Currants
10 g lightly ground Caraway Seeds
½ cup Red Wine
Milk (as needed)
How to make Wine Biscuits:
Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and knead to form firm dough.
Shape the dough into round balls and flatten them into biscuits with a rolling pin.
Grease a sheet pan and transfer the biscuits into the pan.
Set the oven to 300 °F and bake for about 20-25 minutes, until golden.
Your wine biscuits are ready to be enjoyed!
(Pic courtesy: atastefulgarden.com)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!