Why did Mohit Raina skip special Holi party?
Mumbai: Mohit Raina, the star the show `Devon Ke Dev Mahadev`, skipped a special Holi celebration party organised by a channel recently. His absence from the event raised many questions.
If a source is to be believed, the reason could lie in the fact that his off-screen lady love Mouni Roy`s performance was scrapped from the event, due to monetary issues.
Held in Saina Resort here, the event saw several TV actors in attendance. However, Mohit`s absence was not expected.
Despite Mohit`s absence, the party witnessed some crazy moments as Sushant Singh, Pratyusha Banerjee, Vibhav Roy, Parvati Sehgal, Gaurav Bajaj and Sukirti Kandpal walked the `carpet of colour`.
The hosts of the event were comedian Bharti Singh and actor Karan Kundra. The showstopper was popular rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh.
The show will be aired on a popular entertainment channel soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A Flying Jatt tweet review: First day first show
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani