`Ageing` action hero Arnie wants to do `complex roles` now
Washington: Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed that he has decided to put the `muscled-up action hero` act to rest and go for more " complex roles".
The 66-year-old actor, who was also the Governor of California, told that his age and experience in the government has made him more attracted to characters that are complex and have more elements, as reported.
He would have easily played `action hero` characters 20 years ago, but he has to "try" playing them nowadays, asserted the star, who`ll soon be seen in upcoming film `Sabotage`.
He added that it was always his goal to be a body-building champ, get into action movies, be a leading man and then give back to the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)