Sir Michael Caine ‘did ‘Cars 2’ to show grandkids what he did for a living’
Washington: Sir Michael Caine has revealed the reason for taking on the voice of automobile Finn McMissile in `Cars 2`.
The 78-year-old actor decided to appear in the movie so that he could show his grandchildren what he did for a living.
The British star - who voices Finn McMissile in the animated movie - wanted to show the younger members of his family what he did, but realised he couldn``t show them some of his more adult-themed films.
"When they ask what their granddad does, they can``t see him in anything,” a website quoted him as saying.
"You don``t want to say `Harry Brown`. It``s not family viewing. When they offered me the chance to play the part of a car, I was very interested,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will play THIS in his flick!
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Baywatch' TEASER is here and you must WATCH it!
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities