Top Hollywood actresses eyeing to play Hillary Clinton in new flick
New York: Reese Witherspoon, Scarlet Johansson, Amanda Seyfried and Jessica Chastain are among the list of actresses vying to play former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in the upcoming biopic about her life `Rodham.`
The coveted role in the political drama, set for a release close to the 2016 presidential election, centers around the early years of Clinton`s marriage to President Bill Clinton, and her time as a 26-year-old Washington lawyer, the New York Daily News reported.
Johansson is said to be a top contender for the role in the flick.
"We`re very fortunate that a lot of really great actors are interested in playing these roles. We`re in an enviable position," director James Ponsoldt told The Independent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?
- Watch: Pooja Misrra creates ruckus, beats store staff in Delhi’s Karol Bagh
- Playboy says ‘NO’ to nudity - Magazine will not carry photos of naked women
- Sonu Nigam refutes news about being snubbed by Salman Khan