Live audience most satisfying: Shruti Seth
New Delhi: Actress Shruti Seth, who often hosts TV shows as well as award functions, admits she loves achoring. She says there isn`t anything more satisfactory than to interact with a live audience.
"The best part about anchoring is that I get to be me as opposed to playing a character in a show or film," Shruti told IANS.
The 35-year-old has hosted different seasons of humour-based show `Comedy Circus`, and she has earlier worked as a video jockey for the show `Junglee Jukebox`.
"Hosting shows keeps me entertained and occupied. I balance my work life perfectly with anchoring and acting. Live audience is the most satisfying thing for any person on the stage," she said.
Besides her stint as an anchor, Shruti is known for her role in TV shows `Shararat` and `Rishta.com`. She is currently seen in the second season of family comedy show, `The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir`.
Married to film director Danish Aslam, Shruti has been active on the silver screen and has featured in movies like `Fanaa`, `Raajneeti` and `Slumdog Millionaire`.
She was last seen in 2011 film `My Friend Pinto`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage