Live audience most satisfying: Shruti Seth
New Delhi: Actress Shruti Seth, who often hosts TV shows as well as award functions, admits she loves achoring. She says there isn`t anything more satisfactory than to interact with a live audience.
"The best part about anchoring is that I get to be me as opposed to playing a character in a show or film," Shruti told IANS.
The 35-year-old has hosted different seasons of humour-based show `Comedy Circus`, and she has earlier worked as a video jockey for the show `Junglee Jukebox`.
"Hosting shows keeps me entertained and occupied. I balance my work life perfectly with anchoring and acting. Live audience is the most satisfying thing for any person on the stage," she said.
Besides her stint as an anchor, Shruti is known for her role in TV shows `Shararat` and `Rishta.com`. She is currently seen in the second season of family comedy show, `The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir`.
Married to film director Danish Aslam, Shruti has been active on the silver screen and has featured in movies like `Fanaa`, `Raajneeti` and `Slumdog Millionaire`.
She was last seen in 2011 film `My Friend Pinto`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?