Time to catch up with friends for Gaurav Choudhary
New Delhi: Gaurav Chaudhary became nostalgic when he visited his hometown Delhi to shoot for his show `Bani-Ishq Da Kalma`. He also met old friends.
"I was feeling really nostalgic throughout the trip as we shot at Qutub Minar where I used to go for my school picnics. I also got a chance to catch up with my college friends who I haven’t met since a very long time," Gaurav said in a statement.
Interestingly, while roaming on the streets of Karol Bagh, the owner of a shop, where he used to get his bikes modified during his college days, recognised him.
"I was pleasantly surprised at the shop owner’s reaction and also took out some time to discuss the latest bike models with him. It was an amazing feeling where for a moment it felt like my college days were back," he said.
Other than this, the team also shot in Chandni Chowk.
Pic: Creative Commons
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre