Kevin Spacey was graceful in lungi: Deepika Padukone
New Delhi: Bollywood`s popular entertainer Deepika Padukone, who was recently seen doing the ‘Lungi dance’ with Hollywood ace Kevin Spacey at an awards event, says he looked graceful like no other man in a lungi.
"I haven`t seen a more graceful man in a lungi," Deepika said as she received the Entertainer of the Year trophy at an award function.
At the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards, which took place in Tampa Bay, Florida last week, Deepika won a similar title - given her four back-to-back hits in 2013.
Her moment of sheer happiness came when Spacey not just handed over her IIFA trophy to her, but also agreed to wrap a lungi and do the ‘Lungi dance’, a unique style popularised by Deepika and Shah Rukh Khan-starrer ‘Chennai Express’.
Deepika received an award from sarod maestro Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, who blessed her and gave her good wishes for the future.
Deepika`s forthcoming films include ‘Happy New Year’ and ‘Finding Fanny’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!