Kevin Spacey was graceful in lungi: Deepika Padukone
New Delhi: Bollywood`s popular entertainer Deepika Padukone, who was recently seen doing the ‘Lungi dance’ with Hollywood ace Kevin Spacey at an awards event, says he looked graceful like no other man in a lungi.
"I haven`t seen a more graceful man in a lungi," Deepika said as she received the Entertainer of the Year trophy at an award function.
At the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Weekend and Awards, which took place in Tampa Bay, Florida last week, Deepika won a similar title - given her four back-to-back hits in 2013.
Her moment of sheer happiness came when Spacey not just handed over her IIFA trophy to her, but also agreed to wrap a lungi and do the ‘Lungi dance’, a unique style popularised by Deepika and Shah Rukh Khan-starrer ‘Chennai Express’.
Deepika received an award from sarod maestro Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, who blessed her and gave her good wishes for the future.
Deepika`s forthcoming films include ‘Happy New Year’ and ‘Finding Fanny’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!