Katy Perry postpones US gigs due to food poisoning
Washington: Pop singer Katy Perry has postponed two concerts in the US after she suffered “an attack of food poisoning leading to severe dehydration,” it has emerged.
The gigs that were to have been held in Chicago on the 8th July and St Pauls on the 9th, have been postponed until the 21st and 23rd August respectively, according to MTV.
Perry apologised to her disappointed fans through her website.
“I apologise to my fans in Chicago and the Twin Cities for not being able to perform this weekend, but I am going to return in a few weeks to give them the very best show ever!” Contactmusic quoted her as writing.
The singer also tweeted to reassure fans, “Chicago and St Paul – I’m so sorry to have to postpone today and tomorrow’s shows. But I’ll be back.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!