Katy Perry postpones US gigs due to food poisoning
Washington: Pop singer Katy Perry has postponed two concerts in the US after she suffered “an attack of food poisoning leading to severe dehydration,” it has emerged.
The gigs that were to have been held in Chicago on the 8th July and St Pauls on the 9th, have been postponed until the 21st and 23rd August respectively, according to MTV.
Perry apologised to her disappointed fans through her website.
“I apologise to my fans in Chicago and the Twin Cities for not being able to perform this weekend, but I am going to return in a few weeks to give them the very best show ever!” Contactmusic quoted her as writing.
The singer also tweeted to reassure fans, “Chicago and St Paul – I’m so sorry to have to postpone today and tomorrow’s shows. But I’ll be back.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!