Katy Perry postpones US gigs due to food poisoning
Washington: Pop singer Katy Perry has postponed two concerts in the US after she suffered “an attack of food poisoning leading to severe dehydration,” it has emerged.
The gigs that were to have been held in Chicago on the 8th July and St Pauls on the 9th, have been postponed until the 21st and 23rd August respectively, according to MTV.
Perry apologised to her disappointed fans through her website.
“I apologise to my fans in Chicago and the Twin Cities for not being able to perform this weekend, but I am going to return in a few weeks to give them the very best show ever!” Contactmusic quoted her as writing.
The singer also tweeted to reassure fans, “Chicago and St Paul – I’m so sorry to have to postpone today and tomorrow’s shows. But I’ll be back.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'