`Fred` star Lucas Cruikshank comes out as gay
Los Angeles: Actor Lucas Cruikshank, the star of Nickelodeon`s `Fred` series, has come out as gay in an entertaining video on YouTube.
Cruikshank, who will turn 20 on August 29, got some help from his actress friend Jennifer Veal, who put forward the big question: "Are you gay?!"
"That`s so funny, hearing you say it," Cruikshank said.
"He`s gay," Veal said matter-of-factly.
"I`m gay. It feels so weird saying it on camera! My friends and family have known for, like, three years, I just haven`t felt the need to announce it on the Internet," said Cruikshank.
"I feel awkward!," he added.
Soon after the announcement, the actor was flooded by supportive messages from his fans, and a message of singer Cher.
"Proud of you!," messaged Cher, which the actor promptly shared with his fans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!