Kylie Minogue to ditch sexy songs
Kylie Minogue suffered a crisis while putting together her new album when she realised three of the songs had the word `sex` in the title.
The Australian singer is preparing to release her 12th studio album, Kiss Me Once, this month but admits she had a meltdown during its creation over fears the record`s theme was becoming too saucy, reportedly.
"I almost tried to get rid of one title with `sex` in it but there was a point in recording when there were no songs like that. There was (single) Into The Blue and more romantic songs, but nothing hot. But Sia - who is the executive producer on the album with me - said I couldn`t change it, and `We`ve got to go with what`s right`. So there they are - we are not obsessed with sex or anything," she said.
Kiss Me Once features all three of the `sex` tracks - Sexy Love, Sexercize, Les Sex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience