Sex is not shocking but violence is, says Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Nicole Kidman, who has played a number of raunchy scenes in front of the camera, has admitted that she finds violence a lot more shocking than sex.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, she thinks sex is primal.
For her role in ‘The Paperboy,’ Kidman has a urinating scene, which she doesn’t find “shocking.”
Kidman said that she peed in the beginning of ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ too, so she was ok with it.
“I felt shy singing in Moulin Rouge! But peeing -- no, not shy,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor