We weren`t as sexual as today`s stars: Emma Bunton
London: Emma Bunton has said that back in the days, their pop girl group was fun and sexy but not sexual, unlike current stars like Rihanna and Miley Cyrus.
The 37-year-old former Spice girl, also known as `Baby Spice` said that has admitted that fellow ` Spice Girl`, Mel B has probably kissed all of them but it was just an extension of their friendship, and not sexual , the Mirror reported.
She added that now people take the next step and put it out there a bit more as seen in their videos.
Bunton admitted that if someone is confident enough to bare themselves, then it`s their free will, but she personally would never be comfortable to do the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri