Suresh Achu to direct `Pottaas Bomb`
Thiruvanathapuram: Suresh Achu, who has carved a niche for himself in the advertising world, is set to weild the megaphone for Malayalam movie `Pottaas Bomb`.
The film revolves around three girls, who elope from a juvenile home in Kerala. Police tracks them down and catch them in Tamil Nadu. The story chronicles their return journey from Tamil Nadu to Kerala.
It is produced by Dr.Sreejith and Asokan under the banner People Cinema. The film features debutants Anu Sithara, Chinju Mohan, Vishnu, Achu and Arun Kumar in prominent roles.
Tini Tom, Indrans, Kottayam Nazeer, Sunil Sugatha, Kathal Dhandapaani, Ravikanth and Lena will be seen in supporting roles. The film goes on floors in the first week of January 2013 at Kozhikode.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni