Suresh Achu to direct `Pottaas Bomb`
Thiruvanathapuram: Suresh Achu, who has carved a niche for himself in the advertising world, is set to weild the megaphone for Malayalam movie `Pottaas Bomb`.
The film revolves around three girls, who elope from a juvenile home in Kerala. Police tracks them down and catch them in Tamil Nadu. The story chronicles their return journey from Tamil Nadu to Kerala.
It is produced by Dr.Sreejith and Asokan under the banner People Cinema. The film features debutants Anu Sithara, Chinju Mohan, Vishnu, Achu and Arun Kumar in prominent roles.
Tini Tom, Indrans, Kottayam Nazeer, Sunil Sugatha, Kathal Dhandapaani, Ravikanth and Lena will be seen in supporting roles. The film goes on floors in the first week of January 2013 at Kozhikode.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!