Suresh Achu to direct `Pottaas Bomb`
Thiruvanathapuram: Suresh Achu, who has carved a niche for himself in the advertising world, is set to weild the megaphone for Malayalam movie `Pottaas Bomb`.
The film revolves around three girls, who elope from a juvenile home in Kerala. Police tracks them down and catch them in Tamil Nadu. The story chronicles their return journey from Tamil Nadu to Kerala.
It is produced by Dr.Sreejith and Asokan under the banner People Cinema. The film features debutants Anu Sithara, Chinju Mohan, Vishnu, Achu and Arun Kumar in prominent roles.
Tini Tom, Indrans, Kottayam Nazeer, Sunil Sugatha, Kathal Dhandapaani, Ravikanth and Lena will be seen in supporting roles. The film goes on floors in the first week of January 2013 at Kozhikode.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions