Suresh Achu to direct `Pottaas Bomb`
Thiruvanathapuram: Suresh Achu, who has carved a niche for himself in the advertising world, is set to weild the megaphone for Malayalam movie `Pottaas Bomb`.
The film revolves around three girls, who elope from a juvenile home in Kerala. Police tracks them down and catch them in Tamil Nadu. The story chronicles their return journey from Tamil Nadu to Kerala.
It is produced by Dr.Sreejith and Asokan under the banner People Cinema. The film features debutants Anu Sithara, Chinju Mohan, Vishnu, Achu and Arun Kumar in prominent roles.
Tini Tom, Indrans, Kottayam Nazeer, Sunil Sugatha, Kathal Dhandapaani, Ravikanth and Lena will be seen in supporting roles. The film goes on floors in the first week of January 2013 at Kozhikode.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show