When Trisha Krishnan`s dream came true
Chennai: When southern actress Trisha Krishnan tweeted of a dream come true, she was not referring to the success of her film or the winning of an award; what she spoke of was a swim, with creatures of the sea.
"A dream came true. Swam with different species of fish, octopus, lobsters, prawns, lemon sharks and dolphins," Trisha posted on her Twitter page from an undisclosed location.
She considers scuba diving one of her most memorable experiences.
"Scuba diving truly one of my most memorable experiences. Indescribable, therapeutic. So deep, so dark and so silent, the ocean is a world by itself," she added.
Trisha also crossed off scuba diving off her bucket list. Next, she is off to Africa to swim with great white sharks.
"A born traveler and a born thrill seeker. Time to pump it up and swim with the great white sharks of Africa. Coming to you soon," she posted further.
She is currently on a vacation in between shoots of Tamil films "Boologam" and "Endrendrum Punnagai" and Telugu film ‘RUM’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- What made Anushka Shetty do ‘Rudhramadevi’?
- Satyajit Ray's 'Apu Trilogy' in top five greatest Asian films