Five ways to hug a person!
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: There are so many different ways to show affection to each other, but probably one of the most endearing way is to simply hug a person. There are different kinds of hugs too. Yes, you read that right. The way you hug a person shows what you feel about the person in way!
So here are the different ways to hug a person:
The cold shoulder: If you hug a person and the person does not use his arms to reciprocate and does not even raise his hand to acknowledge your hug, you must realise the person must be really angry with you. Or there is some kind of animosity that he/she has towards you. Sort it out before seeking a hug again.
The warm fuzzy hug: It`s the kind of hug you give a person you love when you meet after a long time. The kinds that you get as a child from your grandparents or the kinds you give them when you have grown older. It exemplifies affection of the purest kinds. It`s one of the best medicines when you are feeling low! If you are down and out, go get one from you best friend right away!
The air hug: It is like air kissing; just a formality. You lean on to the other person barely touching each other and lightly pat on the back. Add a couple of air kisses and you can tag yourself a socialite!
Bud Hug: Most guys do it when they meet their buddies. You wrap your hands around your friend and give a strong pat on the back. The true way to showbromance, this hug is way to make up after an argument and let bygones by bygones. Between a guy and girl it could also mean ”Freindzoned”.
The Snuggle: This hug usually starts with a hug when your lady would lay her head on your shoulder, letting you know that you make her feel safe and loved. If you sit down, she would let her head rest their and cozy up to you to watch a rom-com on TV or in front of a fireplace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh Bond! Daniel Craig to work with THIS Bollywood director?
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!
- Leaked? Anushka Sharma's FIRST LOOK from 'Phillauri'!
- Here’s why Salman Khan should get married
- Kangana Ranaut in no mood to talk about Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex