We still love and care for each other: Miranda Kerr on Orlando Bloom
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr admits that going through a separation is always a difficult phase.
Kerr, 30, who recently ended her marriage to actor Orlando Bloom, said they still love and care for each other, reported E! online.
"It`s difficult for anyone to go through a separation, whether it`s on a public scale or not. It was important for us long-term to preserve our friendship and the dynamic of being loving parents to Flynn so we dealt with everything openly and honestly," she said.
The model feels that their two-year-son has still kept them united.
"Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it`s important to be united.
"We respect each other and with respect comes understanding. When there`s understanding, I guess everything is a little more harmonious. We`re still very big parts of each other`s lives. There`s no reason for us to be anything but a united front. We still love and care for each other deeply."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Will Oscar 2017 go all political this year?
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi