We still love and care for each other: Miranda Kerr on Orlando Bloom
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr admits that going through a separation is always a difficult phase.
Kerr, 30, who recently ended her marriage to actor Orlando Bloom, said they still love and care for each other, reported E! online.
"It`s difficult for anyone to go through a separation, whether it`s on a public scale or not. It was important for us long-term to preserve our friendship and the dynamic of being loving parents to Flynn so we dealt with everything openly and honestly," she said.
The model feels that their two-year-son has still kept them united.
"Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it`s important to be united.
"We respect each other and with respect comes understanding. When there`s understanding, I guess everything is a little more harmonious. We`re still very big parts of each other`s lives. There`s no reason for us to be anything but a united front. We still love and care for each other deeply."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- 50 Cent apologises after mocking autistic airport janitor
- Zarina Wahab slams false reports of her leaving Aditya Pancholi's house—Details inside!
- Deepika Padukone shares fan videos—Watch here!