`Embattled` Kristen Stewart ``seeking grief counselling``
Melbourne: Kristen Stewart is apparently seeking professional help to deal with the stress of her break-up with Robert Pattinson and the backlash.
The actress has been struggling to cope since her affair with married director Rupert Sanders was made public.
“She knows she messed up so badly by cheating on him, and she’s finding it hard to cope with her agony,” Courier Mail quoted a source as telling National Enquirer.
The 22-year-old fears that nothing will be the same for her again and even though she has tried sharing her emotions with people she is close to, she feels that no one really understands her pain.
“Even though Kristen has close family and friends trying to be supportive, it’s not enough,” the insider explained.
“She keeps beating herself up, asking why, why, why? She knows she needs a professional to help her - it’s like she’s going through a divorce.”
The star was previously said to be turning to Gandhi’s teachings to help her cope.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall