`Mad Men` was tough when pregnant: January Jones
Los Angeles: Actress January Jones found filming ‘Mad Men’ tough while she was pregnant with her son Xander.
The 35-year-old, who is mother to now 18-month-old Xander, played a character named Betty Francis in the film.
"When we started filming, I was quite pregnant and had to come into work at 3 a.m. each day for six or seven hours of prosthetic make-up," contactmusic.com quoted Jones as saying.
Jones added she was "afraid" of the response to her changing appearance, but found the reaction by fans was even better than she imagined.
"I was very afraid of how that first episode would look when it aired, but I loved the audience response to her. When she`s bigger, viewers are more sympathetic to her," she added.
Jones has refused to name the father of her child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall