`Zac Efron has completed rehab stint`
Los Angeles: Actor Zac Efron has reportedly completed a stint in a rehabilitation centre for serious cocaine addiction.
According to tmz.com, multiple sources said that Zac completed his stint in rehab earlier this year. "We`re told the problem spiralled out of control during the filming of Seth Rogen`s movie `Neighbors`, which was shot during a narrow time frame beginning in April."
The site further reports that "three other sources confirm ... Zac`s problem was rooted in cocaine, but say he also dabbled in Molly -- a pure form of Ecstasy, and a popular drug in clubs and raves”.
Adding “it was common knowledge he was struggling with cocaine”.
However, if the reports are accurate then the rehab stint was successful for the ‘17 Again’ star, as he was looking fit and healthy recently at the Toronto film festival where he walked the red carpet for his upcoming film ‘Parkland’.
There has been no confirmation from the 25-year-old at this time if the cocaine allegations are true, or what the real reason he went into rehab for.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall