`Zac Efron has completed rehab stint`
Los Angeles: Actor Zac Efron has reportedly completed a stint in a rehabilitation centre for serious cocaine addiction.
According to tmz.com, multiple sources said that Zac completed his stint in rehab earlier this year. "We`re told the problem spiralled out of control during the filming of Seth Rogen`s movie `Neighbors`, which was shot during a narrow time frame beginning in April."
The site further reports that "three other sources confirm ... Zac`s problem was rooted in cocaine, but say he also dabbled in Molly -- a pure form of Ecstasy, and a popular drug in clubs and raves”.
Adding “it was common knowledge he was struggling with cocaine”.
However, if the reports are accurate then the rehab stint was successful for the ‘17 Again’ star, as he was looking fit and healthy recently at the Toronto film festival where he walked the red carpet for his upcoming film ‘Parkland’.
There has been no confirmation from the 25-year-old at this time if the cocaine allegations are true, or what the real reason he went into rehab for.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'