Amanda Bynes struggling with mental illness?
New York: Actress Amanda Bynes, who has been in the news for her reckless driving where she was charged of two or more charges of hit-and-run, may be suffering from symptoms of mental illness.
The former child star has been spotted displaying signs of mental illness, reported New York Daily.
"She came to the gym on Thursday looking dazed and began speaking with herself - making comments and then answering them back," a source said.
"When Byne was on the elliptical trainer, she would stop suddenly and start laughing hysterically for no reason," another source said.
Similarly, some of her neighbours have also voiced their concern over the behaviour of the 26-year-old starlet, with some mentioning that they have seen her having long conversations with inanimate objects whilst in her garden.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show