Ashton Kutcher lands in hospital after following Steve Jobs’ fruit-only diet
New York: In order to get ready for his role as Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2011, Ashton Kutcher adhered to the same fruit only diet that Jobs supposedly followed.
But while preparing to film scenes for ‘Jobs,’ which premiered at Sundance Friday, the strict fruitarian regimen landed Kutcher in the hospital with serious pancreas problems, theNew York Daily News reported.
“The fruitarian diet can lead to like severe issues,” Kutcher told USA Today.
He said that he went to the hospital two days before they started shooting the movie.
Kutcher’s pancreas levels were like completely out of whack. It was really terrifying, considering everything, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms