Ashton Kutcher lands in hospital after following Steve Jobs’ fruit-only diet
New York: In order to get ready for his role as Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2011, Ashton Kutcher adhered to the same fruit only diet that Jobs supposedly followed.
But while preparing to film scenes for ‘Jobs,’ which premiered at Sundance Friday, the strict fruitarian regimen landed Kutcher in the hospital with serious pancreas problems, theNew York Daily News reported.
“The fruitarian diet can lead to like severe issues,” Kutcher told USA Today.
He said that he went to the hospital two days before they started shooting the movie.
Kutcher’s pancreas levels were like completely out of whack. It was really terrifying, considering everything, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation