Ashton Kutcher lands in hospital after following Steve Jobs’ fruit-only diet
New York: In order to get ready for his role as Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2011, Ashton Kutcher adhered to the same fruit only diet that Jobs supposedly followed.
But while preparing to film scenes for ‘Jobs,’ which premiered at Sundance Friday, the strict fruitarian regimen landed Kutcher in the hospital with serious pancreas problems, theNew York Daily News reported.
“The fruitarian diet can lead to like severe issues,” Kutcher told USA Today.
He said that he went to the hospital two days before they started shooting the movie.
Kutcher’s pancreas levels were like completely out of whack. It was really terrifying, considering everything, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall