Bad hair days connected to confidence?
London: As if one bad hair day wasn’t enough to ruin a woman’s day, a new study reveals that women spend 20 years of their lives suffering from a bad hair day, and that can affect their mood and confidence.
The study, conducted by budget hotel chain Travelodge, surveyed 2,000 women to investigate how their tresses affect their mood when they wake up in the morning. Findings showed that eight out of 10 women believe their glory, self-worth and beauty lies in their hair, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
However, on an average, women wake up with unruly hair at least three times every week. This means that the average British female will have 7,332 bad hair days in a lifetime -- equivalent to 20 years of her life suffering from bad hair.
This results in mood swings and leads to their feeling depressed for at least four hours and 26 minutes during the day, and also reduces their confidence.
“Women feel like entirely different individuals when their hair does not behave. Having unmanageable tresses can make a woman feel tired, grumpy and less confident. In contrast, a great hair day will make a woman feel sexy, confident and ready to take on the world,” said Shakila Ahmed, spokeswoman of Travelodge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall