Ben Affleck enjoys quieter life after Oscars
London: Actor Ben Affleck says he is enjoying a quieter life after winning an Oscar.
The `Argo` actor-and-director was the toast of the awards season, picking up wins at the Academy Awards, Golden Globes and BAFTAs, but he is now having a family time with spouse Jennifer Garner, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ve been able to really just enjoy my good fortune in the last couple of weeks and sit back and kind of just take it in and not do anything, just eat ice cream on the couch. It`s been a really nice time to hang out with my wife and that sort of thing, so we`re just enjoying it," he said.
The 40-year-old star, who has three children with Garner, said that work on the Best Picture-winning film did not end when the cameras stopped rolling.
"There`s a good period of time that I see as an extension of the movie and the work that you put into the movie continues through that time and it`s great in a lot of different ways. And then it ends."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Oops! Iulia Vantur 'just friends' with Salman Khan? Full story inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall