Catherine Zeta-Jones set to return home after Bipolar II Disorder treatment
Washington: Catherine Zeta-Jones has completed her ongoing treatment for Bipolar II disorder and will be returning home on Tuesday, her husband Michael Douglas has said.
The 43-year-old actress went into a 30-day medical treatment in April, People Magazine reported.
Douglas is currently busy promoting his film `Behind the Candelabra` in Cannes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall