Danny Boyle insists on being immune to hypnotism
London: Danny Boyle, who is busy promoting his new movie `Trance`, has revealed that hypnosis doesn`t work on him as he has far too many thoughts going around in his head.
Boyle, who recently split from his girlfriend Rosario Dawson , whose crime thriller involves the psychological practice, insisted that he would not be best person to try it on, the Daily Express reported.
The 56-year-old Director claimed that he didn`t know whether he`d relax enough to be the perfect hypnotic subject, as he thought it would take too long and then he`d just fall asleep.
The Olympics champion added that he`d prefer to sleep then take a session of hypnotism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall