Every woman wants to be objectified, says Cameron Diaz
Washington: Cameron Diaz enjoys being looked at as a sex object, and believes that other women would do too.
The 40-year-old actress is aware that some people see her as just a pretty face and a hot body -- but she says that’s not necessarily a bad thing.
“I think every woman does want to be objectified,” Us magazine quoted her as telling the Sunday Times.
“There’s a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think it’s healthy,” she said.
The ‘Bad Teacher’ star doesn’t even mind stripping down to her underwear for photo shoots, as she did for a recent Terry Richardson spread in the November issue of Esquire UK.
“It’s empowering,” she said.
“I’m not some young girl with the photographer going, ‘Will you take your clothes off?’ I’m like [mimes stripping], ‘How does this look?’
“[The stylists are] like, ‘Today we’re not going to put anything other than bras and heels on you, and I’m like, ‘These heels are not high enough’,” she added.
And the stunning single star says that kind of confidence doesn’t just come from her world-famous face and figure.
“I’m a woman, I know how to handle myself,” she told the paper.
“I know what I feel comfortable doing, and I know my sexuality,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall