Gwyneth Paltrow loves Thermage for young looks
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has found a new beauty treatment that helps her look young.
The 40-year-old is smitten by the new treatment and says it makes anyone look five years younger, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"I have a great dermatologist in Los Angeles who gave me this amazing laser the last time I was there. It`s called Thermage. It`s not invasive. I went out to dinner right afterward and I didn`t look crazy," Paltrow told Harper`s Bazaar in an interview and added: "It`s quite painful".
Despite the pain, the actress is sure that she will go for it again.
"It feels like someone`s smacking your face with a rubber band that has an electric shock in it. But I would do it again, because I feel like it took five years off my face," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall