Hasleen Kaur looks million bucks, thanks to Pilates training
New Delhi: Do you admire Hasleen Kaur`s look in "Karle Pyaar Karle"? The former beauty queen says the secret is Pilates and altitude training.
The model-actress was trained under Pilates instructor Namrata Purohit.
"Everyone`s admiring my look in my debut film `Karle Pyaar Karle`, and that`s all because of my core strength and agility that Pilates and altitude training has given me," Hasleen said in a statement.
The training taught her how to exercise the right muscles.
She said that at Namrata`s studio she learnt that "it`s not necessary to burn yourself by lifting unnecessary heavy weights or doing crazy amount of cardio... it`s just about exercising those muscles in the right amount with correct posture".
Directed by Rajesh Pandey, the love story will also mark the acting debut of Shiv Darshan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall