I can fall perfectly, says Kelly Osbourne
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Osbourne says she often trips while walking which has helped her make new dance moves.
Osbourne, 28, says she can now fall perfectly as she has flexible muscles and bones.
"I`m double-jointed everywhere, I think that`s why I`m so accident prone. Tight jeans and high heels equals one of my hips popping out and my face on the floor," US magazine quoted Osbourne as saying.
"As a result of this curse, I can fall perfectly. I turn it into a dance move," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall