I will do a marathon in 2014: Ellie Goulding
London: Singer Ellie Goulding says participating in a marathon and a half-marathon is her resolution for the new year.
The 26-year-old `Burn` star, who is a big sprinting enthusiast, wants to follow up competing in a marathon with a half-marathon by the end of the year, reported Contactmusic.
"I`ll do a marathon next year. Maybe another half-marathon
before the year`s out, maybe in November. I`m good at running," Goulding said.
The singer also believes that running is a "good force" in her life and helps her remain composed.
"I`m good at singing and I`m quite good at running. I do the training by waking up at joke o`clock and I get out there. It`s very physical and it`s nothing to do with emotion, so, being a very emotional person, it`s a good force in my life," she said.
The 26-year-old artist also said 2014 would be a busy year for her due to her upcoming tours and an awaiting album release.
"I`m preparing myself to start touring constantly next year, ending at Coachella festival. It`s going to be a long haul and I`m also gonna release an album," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall