Jessica Simpson working very hard to get back in shape
Washington: New mother Jessica Simpson is putting in her best efforts to get her pre-baby body back, and is excited about the expected transformation.
In late May, the 31-year-old designer started Weight Watchers – for which she’s a spokesperson – and has been focused on losing weight gradually.
“She understands it’s a process,” People magazine quoted a friend of Simpson as saying.
The source added that the star is “working very hard and she’s excited.”
A representative for the weight-loss company vehemently denied rumours that there’s a deadline for her to lose her post-baby bulge.
“Weight Watchers is in it for the long haul,” a spokesperson said.
“We’re with her 100 percent as she develops a whole new relationship with food and activity,” the spokesperson added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film
- Aamir Khan to lock horns with Sanjay Dutt at Box Office next year
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall