Jessie J almost lost ability to walk
London: Singer Jessie J has revealed that she almost lost her ability to walk when she broke her ankle in 2011.
The 25-year-old `It`s My Party` singer was on wheelchair after she fell from the stage during rehearsals for a performance, reported Contactmusic.
"That accident almost cost me the ability to walk. I`ve had a bone transplant, a fusion, a metal plate and four bolts put into my foot," Jessie said.
"I have a physiotherapist who travels around with me a lot of the time and it still causes me pain every day. I often have to have my foot popped back in as it pops off the bone. Plus it`s pretty rare that I can wear high heels these days, " she added.
The singer had to cancel some concerts when she injured her foot, but later managed to perform at some festivals with a medical boot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall