Jessie J almost lost ability to walk
London: Singer Jessie J has revealed that she almost lost her ability to walk when she broke her ankle in 2011.
The 25-year-old `It`s My Party` singer was on wheelchair after she fell from the stage during rehearsals for a performance, reported Contactmusic.
"That accident almost cost me the ability to walk. I`ve had a bone transplant, a fusion, a metal plate and four bolts put into my foot," Jessie said.
"I have a physiotherapist who travels around with me a lot of the time and it still causes me pain every day. I often have to have my foot popped back in as it pops off the bone. Plus it`s pretty rare that I can wear high heels these days, " she added.
The singer had to cancel some concerts when she injured her foot, but later managed to perform at some festivals with a medical boot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall