Jessie J almost lost ability to walk
London: Singer Jessie J has revealed that she almost lost her ability to walk when she broke her ankle in 2011.
The 25-year-old `It`s My Party` singer was on wheelchair after she fell from the stage during rehearsals for a performance, reported Contactmusic.
"That accident almost cost me the ability to walk. I`ve had a bone transplant, a fusion, a metal plate and four bolts put into my foot," Jessie said.
"I have a physiotherapist who travels around with me a lot of the time and it still causes me pain every day. I often have to have my foot popped back in as it pops off the bone. Plus it`s pretty rare that I can wear high heels these days, " she added.
The singer had to cancel some concerts when she injured her foot, but later managed to perform at some festivals with a medical boot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall