Joan Collins reveals secrets to look young
London: Joan Collins has credited wearing a big hat and putting lots of creams while sunbathing, for looking young even at the age of 79.
The actress told the Daily Star that it is important to keep the face out of the sun because it's destructive.
Collins said that she eats everything apart from buns, cakes, biscuits, fried food and junk food such as hamburgers but occasionally indulges in chocolate bars.
Collins said that though Hollywood is obsessed with actresses being "too thin", one should never get too skinny.
She also urges all women over 40 to spend less time worrying about facelifts or surgeries and more about protecting their skin "from the elements".
Collins added that she wears make-up and the occasional wig and also sleeps well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’: Film inching closer to Rs 100 crore mark!
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest car ride will make you green with envy!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall