Katie Price eats crushed ice to cure pain
London: Supermodel Katie Price says she has been eating crushed ice cubes to relieve some of her pregnancy pain.
The 35-year-old is expecting her fourth child this year, her first with current husband Kieran Hayler.
Price took to her Twitter page to share her misery over pain in her lower back area.
"My lower back is so bad I cannot walk tonight. Lying in bed eating crushed ice cubes. Grrrr," posted Price, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I have no energy so tired breathless and pale can`t stop chomping on ice cubes over half way so not long to go now," she added.
Price also has 11-year-old son Harvey, from soccer player Dwight Yorke. She also has son Junior, seven, and daughter Princess Tiaamii, five, with ex-husband Peter Andre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms