Kim Kardashian shares weight loss tips
London: Kim Kardashian, who is famous for her womanly curves, has hared her post-indulgence weight loss tip – throw out those Thanksgiving leftovers.
For many tucking into the leftovers is as eagerly anticipated as the Thanksgiving meal itself.
“Throw out those left overs!” the Daily Mail quoted Kim as writing.
“As delicious as they are, Thanksgiving is over.
“You don’t need to eat those left overs!
“With the Thanksgiving break now over, it’s time to get back to the grind.
“We all indulge a little over Thanksgiving, after all, that’s what the holidays are all about!” she wrote.
The 32-year-old shopaholic advised those who were planning on hitting the shops, online or at the mall, to concentrate on buying items that would help them achieve their workout goals.
“There are tons of deals in stores and online so treat yourself to a new workout outfit or some new sneakers that will get you motivated to hit the gym,” she wrote.
Kim admitted that she had also indulged during the holiday season.
“Don’t beat yourself up, but stay focused,” she said.
“We all gain a few pounds here or there during the holidays, and that’s fine.
“But get back into your regular lifestyle and focus on eating healthier and limiting your ‘treats’… after all, Christmas is just around the corner,” she said.
Her her very last tip was a simple one - drink more water’.
“You’d be surprised the difference drinking more water can make to your weightloss mission and workouts,” Kim said.
“Most of us don’t drink enough, and you’ve probably been avoiding water these last few days and treating yourself to sodas, alcohol and yummy holiday drinks. Two-four litres per day of water is what you should be drinking, so strive for that!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall