Kim Kardashian `taking weight loss pills`
Washington: Kim Kardashian has revealed that she has taken to diet pills and a strict exercise regime in a bid to lose 20 pounds for boyfriend Kanye West.
The reality TV star is apparently desperate to shed the extra weight she has gained since coupling up with the rapper.
“How is it that @KourtneyKardash & I have the same amount of weight to lose but she just had a baby! SMH help! LOL (sic),” Contactmusic quoted the curvy model as tweeting after a workout with sister Kourtney Kardashian.
“Since I started QuickTrim again a few weeks ago, I’m down 6 lbs!!! Yay best feeling. I was getting discouraged but now I’m so motivated!” she added.
The 31-year-old had earlier admitted that her ````comfortable```` relationship with the rapper has affected her body shape and left her feeling overweight.
“I’m hoping to slim down a little bit, and I’m not afraid to say it.
I think everyone goes up and down in whatever that comfortable love relationship phase is where you like to eat out, but now it’s time to get it together again,” she had told InStyle magazine.
According to reports it is her boyfriend Kanye West who’s motivated her to shed the extra kilos, as he is keen for the reality star to have a body like his best friend Jay-Z’s wife, Beyonce.
“He suggested Kim drop 20 pounds, arguing that Beyonce has a similar shape and she proved you can get that supermodel body using her lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup diet,” a source recently said.
“He says he wants her to be the face of his clothing line... but to do that she has to fit into the clothes. It’s really uncomfortable - her shape is what made her name,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall