Kourtney Kardashian finds water birth `brutally painful`
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian, who is expecting her second baby, is against the idea of having a water birth ever since she saw how "brutally painful" the procedure was.
She recently saw a friend using the child birth technique, and was horrified, reports tmz.com.
Kourtney told friends watching her friend was "horrific" and it "looked brutally painful".
She will now check into a birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai hospital whenever she feels labour pains.
Kourtney and boyfriend Scott Disick already have a two-year-old son Mason together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall