Kourtney Kardashian finds water birth `brutally painful`
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian, who is expecting her second baby, is against the idea of having a water birth ever since she saw how "brutally painful" the procedure was.
She recently saw a friend using the child birth technique, and was horrified, reports tmz.com.
Kourtney told friends watching her friend was "horrific" and it "looked brutally painful".
She will now check into a birthing suite at Cedars-Sinai hospital whenever she feels labour pains.
Kourtney and boyfriend Scott Disick already have a two-year-old son Mason together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Celebrities seek votes for Bani J
- Raees by rail: Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Deepika Padukone reacts to comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall