Kourtney Kardashian loses 30 pounds
Los Angeles: Kourtney Kardashian, who gave birth to her second child in July, has now managed to lose 30 pounds, through eating and light exercise.
The ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star now has just 15 more pounds to lose to reach her pre-pregnancy weight, according to US Weekly magazine, reports a website. She is relying on healthy treats to help her slim down further.
Kourtney, 33, had earlier revealed she finds it easy to manage her weight as long as she doesn`t eat out regularly.
"When I`m here around the house, I just eat healthy. After I had Mason (first child) and was breastfeeding, I craved sweets, so I ate a box of Nilla Wafers a day. But I haven`t done that this time," she had said.
She is also trying to stay active and has been spotted teaming up with her sister Kim for regular workouts on the beach since they moved to Miami to film their new reality series ‘Kourtney and Kim Take Miami’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes