Leonardo DiCaprio feels `worn out`
Los Angeles: Actor Leonardo DiCaprio says he is "drained" after working continously for the past few years.
The 38-year-old has admitted he is completely "worn out" after shooting three movies back-to-back and is planning to take a significant amount of time away from Hollywood, reports contactmusic.com.
"I am a bit drained... I`ve done three films in two years and I`m just worn out," DiCaprio told German newspaper Bild.
The actor recently filmed the adaptation of ‘The Great Gatsby’, ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ and ‘Django Unchained’.
He now plans to use his time off to focus on his other passions, one of them being saving the environment.
"I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment. My roof is covered with solar panels. My car is electric. A normal person does not drive more than 50 kms (31 miles) a day. That can be done with a plug," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall