Matthew McConaughey looks more skeletal after losing weight
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew McConaughey was snapped looking shockingly frail as he caught a flight from here to New Orleans.
The 43-year-old, who is losing weight for a role in the movie ‘The Dallas Buyer`s Club’, is at his lowest point, weight wise, reported Radar online.
McConaughey has lost 30 lbs and gained a moustache for the role. In the movie, he plays a mid-1980s AIDS patient who seeks out experimental HIV drugs to prolong his life.
"Matthew starts shooting this weekend, so he`s at his absolute lowest weight. In a month, he`ll begin to put it back on," a source said.
Te actor has flown to New Orleans to begin filming the new movie in which he plays Ron Woodruff.
Earlier the `Lincoln Lawyer` star admitted he found losing the extreme amount of weight to be a huge mental challenge.
"I`m playing a guy who was sick and would have loved to have been healthier but wasn`t. For me, it`s more of a mental thing than a physical thing," he had said. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall