Matthew McConaughey looks more skeletal after losing weight
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew McConaughey was snapped looking shockingly frail as he caught a flight from here to New Orleans.
The 43-year-old, who is losing weight for a role in the movie ‘The Dallas Buyer`s Club’, is at his lowest point, weight wise, reported Radar online.
McConaughey has lost 30 lbs and gained a moustache for the role. In the movie, he plays a mid-1980s AIDS patient who seeks out experimental HIV drugs to prolong his life.
"Matthew starts shooting this weekend, so he`s at his absolute lowest weight. In a month, he`ll begin to put it back on," a source said.
Te actor has flown to New Orleans to begin filming the new movie in which he plays Ron Woodruff.
Earlier the `Lincoln Lawyer` star admitted he found losing the extreme amount of weight to be a huge mental challenge.
"I`m playing a guy who was sick and would have loved to have been healthier but wasn`t. For me, it`s more of a mental thing than a physical thing," he had said. PTI
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!