Now, hair appliances with keratin
New Delhi: Keratin infused hair appliances which will certainly make your locks softer than before are now in India.
Keratin is a fibrous protein which forms the main component of tresses. Products that are rich in the protein further help to make hair soft and silky.
Launched by Philips India, the new KeraShine range consists of multi-styling brush -GlamStyler, a hair straightener and a hair dryer.
“In India, healthy, shiny and soft hair is considered the epitome of a woman’s beauty. Philips’ new KeraShine range not only gives women the freedom to style their hair fearlessly every day, it also protects their hair against pollution, keeping them soft and safe,” ADA Ratnam, President, Consumer Lifestyle, Philips India, said in a statement.
Pic courtesy: healthylifestyleart.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Rajinikanth's 36th wedding anniversary: Fans throng outside his Chennai residence - See pics
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall