Olivia Wilde sheds her vegan diet
London: Actress Olivia Wilde has abandoned her vegan lifestyle during her pregnancy.
The 29-year-old actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Jason Sudeikis, said she has reintroduced animal products into her life after five years of following a plant-based diet, reported Femalefirst.
Asked if she was sticking to vegan food during her pregnancy, the `Her` star, who was named PETA`s Sexiest Vegetarian celebrity in 2010, said, `No, I`m not.`
The brunette beauty insisted she still supports the idea and hinted she will return to being a vegan once she delivers her baby next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall