Olivia Wilde sheds her vegan diet
London: Actress Olivia Wilde has abandoned her vegan lifestyle during her pregnancy.
The 29-year-old actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Jason Sudeikis, said she has reintroduced animal products into her life after five years of following a plant-based diet, reported Femalefirst.
Asked if she was sticking to vegan food during her pregnancy, the `Her` star, who was named PETA`s Sexiest Vegetarian celebrity in 2010, said, `No, I`m not.`
The brunette beauty insisted she still supports the idea and hinted she will return to being a vegan once she delivers her baby next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall