Olivia Wilde sheds her vegan diet
London: Actress Olivia Wilde has abandoned her vegan lifestyle during her pregnancy.
The 29-year-old actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Jason Sudeikis, said she has reintroduced animal products into her life after five years of following a plant-based diet, reported Femalefirst.
Asked if she was sticking to vegan food during her pregnancy, the `Her` star, who was named PETA`s Sexiest Vegetarian celebrity in 2010, said, `No, I`m not.`
The brunette beauty insisted she still supports the idea and hinted she will return to being a vegan once she delivers her baby next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'