Olivia Wilde sheds her vegan diet
London: Actress Olivia Wilde has abandoned her vegan lifestyle during her pregnancy.
The 29-year-old actress, who is expecting her first child with her fiance Jason Sudeikis, said she has reintroduced animal products into her life after five years of following a plant-based diet, reported Femalefirst.
Asked if she was sticking to vegan food during her pregnancy, the `Her` star, who was named PETA`s Sexiest Vegetarian celebrity in 2010, said, `No, I`m not.`
The brunette beauty insisted she still supports the idea and hinted she will return to being a vegan once she delivers her baby next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall