Osteopathy helping me to deal with my split: Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she is taking the help of Osteopathy to deal with her heartbreak after splitting from husband of 10 years.
Paltrow and Chris Martin, who have two children together son Moses and daughter Apple, recently shocked the world of showbiz when they announced they were splitting, reportedly.
"Osteopath and healer Vicky Vlachonis has helped me deal with every kind of pain imaginable over the course of our decade-long relationship (joint, muscle, postnatal, emotional, and otherwise)," she wrote on her lifestyle website.
Paltrow, 41, is also enjoying some fun nights out with girlfriends. She recently shared a picture of herself on Instagram after the girls` night out at vegan restaurant Crossroads in West Hollywood.
In the picture she was surrounded by Stella McCartney, Chelsea Handler, Sam Taylor Wood, Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie and Naomi Watts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Waiting for you to come back: Sanjay Dutt’s B-Town friends
- Bobbi Kristina's funeral arrangements to take place in Georgia
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion
- Kian Egan, Jodi Albert want more children