Osteopathy helping me to deal with my split: Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she is taking the help of Osteopathy to deal with her heartbreak after splitting from husband of 10 years.
Paltrow and Chris Martin, who have two children together son Moses and daughter Apple, recently shocked the world of showbiz when they announced they were splitting, reportedly.
"Osteopath and healer Vicky Vlachonis has helped me deal with every kind of pain imaginable over the course of our decade-long relationship (joint, muscle, postnatal, emotional, and otherwise)," she wrote on her lifestyle website.
Paltrow, 41, is also enjoying some fun nights out with girlfriends. She recently shared a picture of herself on Instagram after the girls` night out at vegan restaurant Crossroads in West Hollywood.
In the picture she was surrounded by Stella McCartney, Chelsea Handler, Sam Taylor Wood, Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie and Naomi Watts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall