Posh is carrying a baby girl
London: Pregnant Victoria Beckham is ‘over the moon’ after her doctor revealed that a hospital scan indicates she’s expecting a girl.
The singer-turned-fashion designer and her soccer star husband David had been desperate for a daughter to add to their three young sons.
"David and Victoria are over the moon,” a daily quoted a close family friend as saying.
“This will be their last child and to be told they are having a girl is the icing on the cake for the Beckham clan," the friend added.
Victoria, 36, had a scan in January at the private Rivers Hospital near her family home in Sawbridgeworth, Herts, where medics were unable to establish the gender of her child.
But after a 16-week ultrasound scan nearly a fortnight later she was told she was expecting a girl.
Posh then returned for a 4D scan and was told her daughter was healthy and developing perfectly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions